Earnex.exchange is owned and operated within the Earnex Group of companies. This website products and services are provided by Earnex Global Group LLC.
Earnex Global Group LLC is incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as an operating subsidiary within the Earnex group of companies. Earnex Global Group LLC is registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent and the Grenadines – Registration No. 2553 LLC 2022 – Earnex Global Group LLC is not required to hold any financial services license or authorization in St. Vincent and the Grenadines to offer its products and services.
Our staff and employees will NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR EXCHANGE LOGIN AND PASSWORD INFORMATION. Anyone asking for this sensitive data is a scammer and impostor. NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORDS, LOGIN NAME, EMAIL PASSWORD, LOGIN INFORMATION, 2FA CODES, SMS CODES, AND ANY OTHER ACCOUNT SECURITY INFORMATION.
Investing as well as trading Digital Tokens, Coins, Cryptocurrencies and other related assets entails significant risks of financial loss. You should not commit any funds that you are not prepared to lose entirely. Market prices for cryptocurrencies, tokens, and coins can be volatile and highly unpredictable. Whether the market price will move up or down is speculative and unknowable. The leverage available in trading allows you to establish a larger market position than an unleveraged position and therefore exposes you to a risk of a greater loss than an unleveraged position. You should not trade, invest or provide or accept leverage unless you understand the associated risks. This Risk Disclosure Statement discusses some of the principal risks of trading, investing, and entering leverage transactions, but it does not and cannot describe every risk or consideration involved in holding, trading, or engaging in leveraged transactions in cryptocurrencies. This Risk Disclosure Statement forms a part of and utilizes certain terms that are defined in the Terms of Service.
NO GUARANTEE of investment return. There is no assurance that any trader will be able to generate returns on investments in the Underlying Asset or that any returns will be commensurate with the risks of investing that form part of the trader’s strategy.
Furthermore, there is no assurance that if a trader does achieve returns on investment, such returns will be long-lasting or ongoing. There is NO GUARANTEE that Investors will receive a return on their invested capital. An investment in cryptocurrency should only be considered by persons who can afford a loss of their entire investment. Cryptocurrency investments, by their nature, involve a high degree of financial risk. Such investments may expose the Investor to the risks of financial loss. Risks of trading Cryptocurrencies and engaging in leverage transactions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Cryptocurrencies’ Market Risk: Market prices for cryptocurrencies can be volatile and highly unpredictable. Whether the future market price for Cryptocurrencies will move up or down or even sustain a market value is speculation and unknowable.
Contingent orders, such as “stop loss” or “stop-limit” orders, if permitted at all, may not necessarily limit losses to the expressed amount, and market conditions may make it impossible to execute an order or to obtain the stop price. Earnex Exchange makes no representations or warranties about whether a specific Cryptocurrency will always continue to trade in the Cryptocurrency trading markets. Any Cryptocurrency is subject to delisting without prior notice in the sole discretion of the crypto exchange on which the Cryptocurrency is listed.
2. Liquidity Risk: Markets for Cryptocurrencies can at times become what is known as “illiquid,” which means there can be a scarcity of persons who are willing to trade at any one time. Thinly traded or illiquid markets have a potential increased risk of loss because they can experience high price volatility and market participants may find it impossible to liquidate market positions except at very unfavorable prices. There is no guarantee that the markets for any Cryptocurrencies will be active and liquid or permit you to establish or liquidate positions in the Cryptocurrencies when desired or at favorable prices.
3. Legal Risk: The legality of Cryptocurrencies, trading of them, or leveraging them may not be clear and may vary under the laws of different jurisdictions throughout the world. This can mean that the legality of holding or trading Cryptocurrencies or entering into related leverage transactions, is not always clear. Whether and on what basis a Cryptocurrency may constitute the property, an asset, or a right of any kind and what may constitute lawful leverage provision, might vary from one jurisdiction to another. You are responsible for knowing and understanding how the laws applicable to you or your property, rights, or assets or to lending address, limit, regulate, and tax the Cryptocurrencies you trade or the leverage you provide.
4. Cryptocurrencies Wallet Security and Password Risks: Transferring your assets into other wallets expose your Cryptocurrencies to risks of total loss from, among others things, security breaches from cyber-attacks that hack and steal Cryptocurrencies, electronic or technological failures that impede or prevent market access and market performance, recordkeeping errors, and any insolvency, bankruptcy, or material financial losses of or incurred by Earnex Global Group LLC, Earnex Exchange or any of its Affiliates. Losing the key files, passwords and other account access instruments is a real risk and Earnex Global Group LLC is not responsible for any lost passwords, keys, and other security and account access. Earnex Global Group LLC and Earnex Exchange cannot assist in recovery and access to the user account. If a user loses access to instruments the entire assets will be lost and impossible to recover.
5. Technology failure: Earnex Exchange provides technical solutions for investors and traders in good faith and puts the best effort forward to accommodate our users. In the event that technology fails, you may be subject to the risk of losing your account data and might be at risk of losing your assets.
6. Market Default Risk: Earnex Exchange provides the technology in the form of a platform for Investors and Traders, but Earnex Exchange is not a party to any trade and has no financial responsibility or liability for any failure of market participants to honor their financial obligations. There is always a risk that one or more market participants will renege, default, or otherwise fail to honor their financial obligations or will be unwilling or unable to abide by the terms of their agreements. In the event that risk materializes, other market participants can and likely will incur financial losses or reductions in gains from their own open positions.
7. Risks Associated with Financing Activities: When you finance a purchase or sale of Cryptocurrencies on a peer-to-peer basis, you run the risk of losing your provided financing. Earnex Exchange is not a party to any leverage transaction and has no financial responsibility or liability for any failure of market participants to honor their financial obligations. Similarly, when you accept financing to enter a trading agreement, you accept the risk of not being able to repay that financing (e.g., if the market price of the Cryptocurrencies you purchased with the financing falls). Participants should know all of the terms of any contracts they enter and how their trading strategies and other market and risk factors can affect their financing obligations.
8. Risk associated with unethical and unprofessional traders’ activity. Earnex Global Group LLC is not responsible for the activity of any individual or institutional entity involved in trading using Earnex Exchange. An investor may lose all or any portion of the assets committed for trading as a result of traders’ activity. Earnex Global Group LLC is not liable for any trader, their activity, conduct, or business practices.
9. Risk of Hacker attacks or other malicious and illegal activity. There are many risks associated with hacker attacks or other illegal activity by criminals. Like any other cloud-based technology provider Earnex Exchange is vulnerable to these attacks. For example, a DDoS attack might result in a temporary site shutdown or a slow response. As a result, the copy trading service might become unresponsive and in some market conditions, it might cause the liquidation of the entire deposit. Traders should always set a stop loss to avoid the liquidation of the entire deposit. Phishing scams, Impersonator scams, and other fraudulent activity. Our staff and employees wilL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR EXCHANGE LOGIN AND PASSWORD INFORMATION. Anyone asking for this sensitive data is a scammer and imposter. NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORDS, LOGIN NAME, EMAIL PASSWORD, LOGIN INFORMATION, 2FA CODES, SMS CODES, AND ANY OTHER ACCOUNT SECURITY INFORMATION.
By continue using Earnex Exchange you acknowledge all the risks of financial losses associated with the use of Earnex Exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies and agree to hold Earnex Global Group LLC and all its affiliates and employees free of any and all liabilities. If you disagree with this statement, please discontinue using Earnex Exchange immediately.